Aberdeenshire Top100 Business Breakfast
18th January 2017, Mercure Ardoe House Hotel, Aberdeen
Event has now ended
The event featured a keynote speaker and a panel of business experts who discussed the key issues of importance for Scotland and Aberdeenshire for the year ahead.
Scottish Business Insider Editor Ken Symon highlighted the Top 100 companies in Aberdeenshire as detailed in the Top 500 companies listing featured in the magazines January edition.
Keynote speaker Stephen Boyle, chief economist at The Royal Bank of Scotland Group who outlined what he believes are the three main risks to Scotland's economy:
- the UK's eventual deal when it exits the EU,
- the US President elect's early soundings in support of instilling barriers to trade,
- and the risks ahead for the European member states in supporting their 2015 road map for the euro currency in the face of growing far-right support in some member countries.
The business breakfast also featured a panel presentation and question and answer session lead by:
- Russell Borthwick - Chief Executive, Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce
- Peter Cook - Director Food, Drink and Agriculture, One North East
- Andy Willox OBE - Scottish Policy Convenor and National Vice Chair - Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
7.15 Breakfast Reception, Registration & Networking
8.00 Guest Speaker
8.25 Panel Discussion
9.00 Closing Remarks
9.15 Coffee & Networking
Ticket: £45 plus VAT
Table of 10: £400 plus VAT
Table of 12: £480 plus VAT